Have something you wanted to sell online, but not sure how? Or already have an online store, but know it could be doing better? If so, then this is the class for you! During this two-part (sept 12+19) hands-on workshop, we will take you from concept to a fully executed online store using the Shopify eCommerce platform. We’ll cover product sourcing, digital marketing and everything in between. We will be building an actual e-commerce store in the second part of this workshop so make sure you bring your laptops.
Each participant will leave the workshop with:
- An extended 60-day free trial for their new online store
- A full directory of digital resources to help run and grow your business
- A digital copy of the presentation to reference later
- Date & Time: Thursday, February 21 AND Thursday, February 28, 6pm-9pm
- Cost: $50 for two 3-hr classes. (Registration through College of Marin Community Education)
- Location: College of Marin, 835 College Ave, Kentfield, CA 94904
- Instructor: Ramin Ramhormozi has helped start-up ventures strategize their ecommerce goals, taking their products from concept to market. He focuses mainly on eCommerce platform selection on-site and off-site marketing initiatives, search engine optimization with keyword analysis, social marketing strategies, content curation and creation and roadmapping a successful site launch. He has also addressed product data mapping, dropship and fulfillment set-up.
Or register via phone – call 415-485-9305