Have you thought of taking that delicious family recipe and turning it into a business? Already own a food manufacturing business and want to expand?
Whatever your motivation you will gain a competitive edge by learning the ups and downs, and the ins and outs of the rapidly growing specialty food industry from an insider. Topics covered in this 3-hour workshop include the planning and production process, contacts to help get you started, capitalization options, creative marketing ideas and more. Cost includes take-home packet with worksheets and resource guides.
Topics covered in this 3-hour workshop include:
- the planning and production process, contacts to help get you started,
- capitalization options,
- creative marketing ideas and more
Cost includes take-home packet with worksheets and resource guides.
This workshop is provided by Marin SBDC (Small Business Development Center), in partnership with Career Technical Education at the College of Marin.
- Date & Time: Wednesday, April 24, 1pm-4pm
- Cost: $30 (Registration through College of Marin Community Education)
- Location: College of Marin, Indian Valley Campus, 1800 Ignacio Blvd, Novato
- Instructor: Anni Minuzzo is a SBDC Specialty Foods Business Advisor with over 30 years of experience in the food and beverage industry, 20 of which were spent owning a wholesale baking company. Anni Minuzzo has a broad network of professional associations and a long lens on the industry’s trend culture. For the past 14 years she has been sharing her expertise through workshops, consulting, coaching and serving as an expert legal witness for the food industry.
Or register via phone – call 415-485-9305