Whether you sell muffins or plumbing services, people don’t buy what you sell, they buy the story about how the purchase makes them happier or does good in the world. In this interactive workshop we will explore the magical world of marketing storytelling and learn how to tell a story your customer wants to hear.
Brands of all sizes realize the need to entertain their customers and prospects via the age-old method of storytelling. In this 2-day class you will learn how to:
- Effectively Pitch the Story of their Business
- Sell the Core Benefits of their Products and Services
- Leverage the Power of Word-of-Mouth and Networking
- Understand the Influence of Emotions on Customer Behavior
- Leverage the Social Influence of their Customers, Employees, Fans and Supporters
This workshop is provided by Marin SBDC (Small Business Development Center), in partnership with Career Technical Education at the College of Marin.
- Date & Time: Tuesday, March 5 and Tuesday, March 12, 6pm-9pm
- Cost: $50 for two 3-hour classes (Registration through College of Marin Community Education)
- Location: College of Marin, 835 College Ave, Kentfield, CA 94904
- Instructor: Janet Wentworth advises clients in marketing and branding strategy, marketing implementation, web site design and development, search engine optimization, internet marketing, and solo entrepreneurship. Janet recently authored the book “Your Unstoppable Brand: The practical guide to engaging your ideal customers through the power of stories” based on her years of experience with small businesses struggling to create an engaging, and profitable, brand.
Or register via phone – call 415-485-9305