Career Academies and College Classes
Please check back next Spring for information regarding
Career Academies 2022
* The applications for high school students to attend the academies closed on May 1st.
* For all related questions write to email@example.com or call (415) 491-6692.
* Did you know High School students can enroll for COM full semester courses for the Fall and Spring? See below. To JUMPSTART Click here to learn more on how to enroll.
College of Marin offers full semester courses for high school students!
Credit classes are available to high school students in Marin County each semester: Spring, Summer, and Fall. High school students can enroll and earn college credit. Two great things to know:
1. COM covers the enrollment fees, normally $46/unit for current high school students (e.g. does not apply to high school students once they have graduated). High school students can enroll in up to 11 units—a savings of $506 per semester!
2. Students are responsible only for fees, including: mandatory health fee ($20); mandatory transportation fee ($3/unit); cost of books or materials may apply, depending on the classes taken; optional student fees normally charged may be waived with waiver request form.