College of Marin's Associate Degree for Transfer (AS-T) in Business is one of its most successful career programs and continues to grow. And the success has been huge, with the number of graduates doubling in 2017-18 from 2016-17! Top three reasons to consider a...
Starting New this Spring
Click Here for the list of offerings.
Orientation: Feb. 24, 2021, at 5:30 – 7 p.m.
Contact Heather Rahman, email@example.com for the Zoom link to participate in the orientation.
For more information, call (415)457-8811 x8205
For Enrollment Services information and support click here.
Online Classes Available
The health and safety of staff and students is a priority at College of Marin so we have been developing online classes to allow for continuing education. These new online-only classes will be offered while restrictions remain in place and until the guidance allows for free movement of people and gatherings in a classroom setting.
Class Schedules & Catalogs
Why Choose Career Education at College of Marin?
- HIGH QUALITY INSTRUCTION. Our instructors are highly experienced professionals recognized as experts in their respective fields who understand the needs and trends of their industry.
- SAVE MONEY. COM prepares students for careers at a fraction of the expense of private programs. Tuition fees are as low as $46 per unit for California residents.
- LOCATION AND SCHEDULING CONVENIENCE. With two campuses in Kentfield and Novato, COM also offers a wide array of evening and online classes to meet the scheduling needs of working students.
- GET INTO A CAREER FASTER. Most career programs can be completed faster than degree programs. Students can complete certification for a new career in as little as two semesters.
- SMALL CLASS SIZE. Most COM classes have 10-22 students. This low student-to-teacher ratio allows instructors to work individually with students as needed while covering material in-depth.
- CAREER TRAINING OPTIONS FOR HIGH-DEMAND JOBS. COM has career training programs in a wide array of the fastest growing fields, including business and health.
- RECEIVE COUNSELING SERVICES. Plan for career success with an individualized Education Plan from a COM professional counselor.
- LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE. Many students attend part-time, great for nontraditional students who are working, busy parents, or older students who wish to balance school, family, and career obligations.
- REAL-WORLD EDUCATION. In addition to its career-focused curriculum, COM offers work experience and internships to give student career exposure and increase job opportunities upon program completion.
- RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID. Federal and state aid is available year-round and COM offers needs-based and merit-based scholarships.
Start Your Career Here
Enter your email to subscribe to our Career Newsletter