Marin County students pursuing a vocational certification or state license may be eligible for scholarships thanks to the Sausalito Rotary and 10,000 Degrees.
Deadline for application is July 31st. LEARN MORE AND APPLY NOW.
Online Classes Available
The health and safety of staff and students is a priority at College of Marin so we have been developing online classes to allow for continuing education. These new online-only classes will be offered while restrictions remain in place and until the guidance allows for free movement of people and gatherings in a classroom setting.
Complete Summer/Fall Schedule
Why Choose Career Education at College of Marin?
- HIGH QUALITY INSTRUCTION. Our instructors are highly experienced professionals recognized as experts in their respective fields who understand the needs and trends of their industry.
- SAVE MONEY. COM prepares students for careers at a fraction of the expense of private programs. Tuition fees are as low as $46 per unit for California residents.
- LOCATION AND SCHEDULING CONVENIENCE. With two campuses in Kentfield and Novato, COM also offers a wide array of evening and online classes to meet the scheduling needs of working students.
- GET INTO A CAREER FASTER. Most career programs can be completed faster than degree programs. Students can complete certification for a new career in as little as two semesters.
- SMALL CLASS SIZE. Most COM classes have 10-22 students. This low student-to-teacher ratio allows instructors to work individually with students as needed while covering material in-depth.
- CAREER TRAINING OPTIONS FOR HIGH-DEMAND JOBS. COM has career training programs in a wide array of the fastest growing fields, including business and health.
- RECEIVE COUNSELING SERVICES. Plan for career success with an individualized Education Plan from a COM professional counselor.
- LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE. Many students attend part-time, great for nontraditional students who are working, busy parents, or older students who wish to balance school, family, and career obligations.
- REAL-WORLD EDUCATION. In addition to its career-focused curriculum, COM offers work experience and internships to give student career exposure and increase job opportunities upon program completion.
- RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID. Federal and state aid is available year-round and COM offers needs-based and merit-based scholarships.
Start Your Career Here
Enter your email to subscribe to our Career Newsletter